Five of the top fifty Labour achievements since 1997 – II
- Over three quarters of GP practices now offer extended opening hours for at least one evening or weekend session a week
- All prescriptions are now free for people being treated for cancer or the effects of cancer, and teenage girls are offered a vaccination against cervical cancer
- The NHS can now guarantee that you will see a cancer specialist within two weeks if your GP suspects you may have cancer.
- 22 million people are benefiting from real tax cuts to boost their income this year
- 12 million pensioners benefiting from increased WinterFuel Payments